Title 15 BUILDINGS AND CONSTRUCTION
Chapter 15.08 MOBILE HOMES
15.08.030 Building inspector to issue permits.
Mobile home permits may be issued by the building inspector
in the following circumstances:
A. To contractors working in the city of Juneau for use as
mobile offices during the pendency of a construction project. Permits shall be
valid for six months and may be renewed for additional six-month
B. Applications for permits shall be made in writing on forms
provided by the building inspector and shall contain the following
1. The name and address of the owner of the mobile
2. The specific proposed location of the mobile home
including street address, if any;
3. The name, address and phone number of the person intending
to use the mobile home if different from the owner;
4. A specific detailed description of the intended use of the
mobile home, and the nature of the construction project and name, address and
phone number of the contracting parties;
5. The application must be signed by the intended occupant
under penalty of perjury.
C. A nonrefundable fee of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) shall
be paid with every application for mobile home permits and extensions thereof.
Extensions may be obtained only upon the payment of the fee and filing of
completed application. (Prior code § 7-5-3)